- Surgical Guides
- Orthodontic Appliances
- Denture Bases
- Night Guards
- Bite Splints
- Models with Removable Dies
EnvisionTEC’s 3D printers combine quality printing technology for bridges, crowns, models, surgical drill guides, night guards, orthodontic appliances, denture bases, partials and much more.
Why 3D Printing with EnvisionTec?
- Streamline Workflow
- Accelerate Production
- Minimize Costs
- Enhance Practice Image
How EnvisionTec 3D Printing Works:
1. SCAN using a 3D image from a 3D Cone Beam
2. PLAN using 3D design software to create a digital model and plan designs
3. PRINT using the 3D printer it will form the material into the designed shape & cures
4. TREAT using your 3D printed designs your ready for placement
Professional Dental Services will assist you in selecting the perfect model based on your clinical needs. We will work with you on getting your 3D printer installed and get you trained with continued support.
Financing is Available if needed.
Contact us today! We look forward to working with you and showing your office how you can benefit from a 3D printer.